At university I worked on two different games, one in 2D on my Sophomore year and one in 3D on my Senior year.
Producer - Environment artist - Technical Artist
- Developed a pipeline for the art team and imported all assets into the game engine.- Created textures and shaders for the environments.
- Built the environments inside Unreal.
- Rigged two of the characters.
- Worked together with the programming team in optimizing the game.
Producer - Background artist
- Developed a work pipeline for a team o 5 artists and organized tasks for the art production of the game.
- Designed and created backgrounds and props in 2d and helped integrate them in the game.